Kyle May - 2019

Post 1-

My faculty study grant won't officially begin for a few more weeks, but I wanted to go ahead and make a post. My grant consists of two separate activities. The first is a visit to Alcatraz Island. The second part of my grant is an online crime analysis course offered through the International Assiciation of Crime Analysts (IACA).

I plan to travel to San Francisco at the end of June to visit Alcatraz and the online course doesn't start until early July.

My first goal for the grant was to prevent time from getting away from me, so I ordered my book early and it arrived last week.


The course will utilize Blackboard and I haven't been provided with any course information or an invite link, so the only thing I can do now is read. I don't always get the opportunity to read the 217,220th ranked book on Amazon, but I'm going to take advantage and get started.

I'll keep you posted...

Comments

Post a Comment